Since she founded Richmonte Wells in 2010, Sally has helped businesses face an ever-changing marketplace head on. Her guiding principle is simple: “focus on what you do best” but for many businesses, finding that degree of strategic focus can be hard. Using proven coaching and consulting techniques, as well as ground-breaking management tools developed over the course of her career, Sally succeeds in providing clarity where there is uncertainty and confidence where there is confusion. Her experience as a law firm Partner, Growth Coach, Non-Executive Director, Board Director, Charity Trustee and business owner means that there are few situations she has not come across at some point. Smart thinking and with a wealth of knowledge, Sally will make you challenge your assumptions in a way that moves the discussion forward to a more profitable future.
Sally also runs our Sustainable Growth programme. She is a member of Somerset Convergence and led the Our Village: Our Future research project.
- Available nowDeveloping competencies for future organisational goals (2019)Learning and DevelopmentWhat is the skill-set which we need to develop in future lawyers to deliver on an organisation’s strategy?How can we best equip lawyers with those ...
- Available nowClient care: working together to avoid complaints and what to do when it goes wrongPersonal InjuryIt is important for any accredited PI firm to be able to prove they are training all their staff to provide the appropriate level of ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.