Farrer & Co
Ruth helps individuals and families plan for the future and understand their UK tax exposure.
Ruth is an associate in our Private Client department and works with individuals and trustees, both based in the UK and abroad, on a wide range of matters. Her expertise includes estate planning and preparing wills, often for clients with international links. She also enjoys helping clients with matters relating to their domicile and residence and provides UK tax advice for offshore trusts and other wealth-holding structures. Ruth has experience in matters relating to mental capacity and probate.
Ruth is committed to promoting diversity and inclusion and is actively involved in the firm’s initiatives in this area. Her experience in cultural dialogue and exchange programmes in Northern Ireland has shaped her approach with clients, enabling her to work collaboratively with a wide range of individuals from different cultural backgrounds and to recognise their key concerns.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £99+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.