15 Old Square
Admitted as a Solicitor in 1984 and Called to the Bar in 2003.
Specialising in stamp duty land tax and related real estate tax issues plus specialist tax investigations and appeals and the use of the Human Rights Act in UK tax and judicial review.
- Available nowSDLT and VAT in commercial property (2018)Commercial PropertySDLT and VAT are the behemoths of real estate taxation, and our subject specialists will take you through key points concerning each of them, helping ...
- Available nowSDLT and section 75A: Where are we now?Hot TopicsBackground and purpose to s75AHow does section 75A work?Pre-and post Project BlueHannover LeasingPost Hannover HMRC guidance/clearances/implicationsCurrent tax tribunal cases involving section 75AFor a preview, click ...
- Available nowRates of SDLT (2019)VAT and Indirect TaxRates of SDLT is a particularly complicated subject at present, and this webinar has been designed to help you make sense of the current regime.A ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £99+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.