Nathan Searle is a partner in Hogan Lovells' international arbitration group, acting for large multinationals in complex and high-value international arbitrations and cross-border disputes. He has extensive experience in African related disputes and coordinates the firm's disputes practice in the region. Nathan also has experience in other emerging markets including Asia, India, Russia and the CIS.
Nathan is appointed to the LCIA African Users Council as councillor, a co-chair of the LCIA's Young International Arbitration Group (YIAG) and is a member of the Advisory Board for the Association of Young Arbitrators (AYA).
Nathan has higher rights of audience in the English courts and regularly appears as an advocate in international arbitrations. He also advises clients on risk management and strategies to avoid or resolve disputes at an early stage.
No webinars found.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £99+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.