1 Crown Office Row
Natasha accepts instructions across all of chambers’ practice areas and is developing a broad family law-based practice. She has represented clients at all stages of financial remedy proceedings, including clients making applications to join third parties to proceedings.
She also accepts instructions in private law children cases in relation to Child Arrangements, Specific Issue and Prohibited Steps Orders.
Natasha regularly appears in Children Act proceedings and represents clients during care proceedings at both contested and directions hearings, including emergency hearings, ICOs, CMHs, IRHs and Final Hearings.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £99+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.