Family Law Solicitor, Author, Trainer and Arbitrator
I have a portfolio career as a family law and ethics specialist. I am a freelance family law arbitrator, trainer in family law and ethics, consultant and advocate. I have a varied portfolio career and am happy to discuss new opportunities.
I offer ethics training in house, if you would like me to train your firm please contact me.
I offer freelance consultancy services to law firms, individuals and in house legal departments.
I write for journals and books about family law issues, case law updates and current issues facing practitioners.
I provide training in family law for LPC/PSC courses. I also provide in house and individual training in matrimonial finance and ethics to solicitors, barristers, mediators and Cilex members.
Specialities: Training | Ethics | Family Law Arbitration | Matrimonial Finance | Pre and Post nuptial agreements | Separation Agreements | Cohabitation agreements | Advocacy | Enforcement of Financial orders
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.