Learning and Development Consultant
Katie looks after business-critical skills training for Linklater’s newly qualified associates: Sheruns and delivers their milestone programme for the associates, and develops a curriculum of bitesized, accessible training which sits alongside that. Much of Katie’s time is taken up with designing and delivering sessions both to this population, and to the firm's business teams.
In addition, she is responsible for the project management of the training programme for the Mainstream Corporate department, including re-design of the technical training programme where necessary. In conjunction with the group's K&L partners and other partners, she assesses the technical and skills training requirements of the group.
Katie is an MBTI Step I practitioner, allowing her to feedback to participants who have undertaken the questionnaire both in individual feedback sessions and in groups.
Previously, Katie practised as a solicitor for 4 years post qualification. Thereafter she moved into the field of legal education. She has taught various courses and skills on both the GDL and the LPC.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £80+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.