Partner and Head of Insurance
Kari heads the firm's insurance team. She is a partner in the firm's dispute resolution team with significant experience in all forms of dispute resolution including mediation, arbitration and litigation. She manages complex multi-party disputes for UK and international clients as well as assisting financial services firms with regulatory investigations.
Kari regularly provides advice to businesses on insurance coverage as well as issues that arise in corporate and banking transactions such as warranty and indemnity insurance, credit insurance and directors and officers liability insurance.
Her practice is focused on insurance and reinsurance, professional negligence (including accountants, brokers and investment advisors) as well as financial services disputes.
No webinars found.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.