Jon heads up the Solent office's dispute resolution and compliance team and is recommended in both Chambers and Partners 2019 and the Legal 500 2019 Guides. He has extensive experience of heavyweight litigation with a particular emphasis in technology disputes, contractual and supply chain disputes, corporate, breach of warranty and shareholder disputes, and directors duties, civil fraud and financial claims.
Jon has a particularly strong reputation in the technology and automotive sectors and works with a number of global technology companies and leading automotive manufacturers.
- Available now(Brief) Force majeure – emergence from lockdown (2020)COVID-19|Webinar Briefs|Commercial LawOur commercial law experts return to talk about contractual issues for companies as we emerge from lockdown. In particular, they examine whether the performance of ...
- Available now(Brief) Force majeure and COVID-19 (2020)COVID-19|Webinar Briefs|Commercial LawAmong businesses, one of the key issues to arise from COVID-19 and the accompanying lockdown is the fulfillment of their contractual obligations. In this webinar, ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £80+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.