Solicitor (UK) and Attorney-at-law (NY, USA); Head of Corporate, Media, IP and IT
Gregory Abrams Davidson
Jonathan is one of the UK’s leading experts in advising organisations on the management and processes involved in responding to a Cyber or Data Breach.
His involvement in resolving IT Security ‘emergencies’ - often being engaged at short notice - has honed his technical understanding, and combined with his legal, regulatory, risk management and crisis communications expertise, provides clients with a complete and timely solution when they are at their most vulnerable.
Jonathan frequently advises law firms, other professionals practices and IT security consultants and their clients on planning for and responding to incidents as and when they arise.
Jonathan is both a Solicitor and an Attorney-at-Law (NY) and began his career in the USA, working at Norton Rose Fulbright (US) and Goldman Sachs on Corporate (M&A, Corporate finance and venture capital), Media, IP and IT matters, both contentious and non-contentious.
Since moving back to the UK, Jonathan has developed a busy practice in advising clients on Reputation Management, Defamation and Crisis Communications, including Media handling and so far as Cyber Incidents is concerned, he has developed a UK-wide network of trusted and experienced technical IT security first responders who are well-positioned to provide a co-ordinated response, when time is of the essence.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.