Jane Park-Weir is a dispute resolution lawyer based in London. She undertakes a wide variety of contentious corporate and commercial work. She has significant experience in relation to limited liability partnerships, directors' duties and shareholder disputes (including unfair prejudice claims) as well as in relation to contentious insolvency and fraud, often in an international context. Jane also assists clients in the design and conduct of investigations in the business ethics and anti-corruption arena.
Jane has extensive trial experience in the English courts, as well as having acted for clients in arbitrations and other forms of dispute resolution. Jane has advised a broad spectrum of clients, in the UK and globally, including in the financial, energy and telecommunications sectors. She has also gained experience on client secondment, having undertaken secondments to a global telecommunications company, a major international bank and a well-known UK retail business.
- Available nowCorporate Law - End of year round-up 2020Corporate LawOur annual round-up webinar looks at the most significant developments in corporate law throughout 2020, and considers what might be on the horizon in 2021. ...
- Available nowCorporate Law - End of year round-up 2019Corporate LawOur end of year round-up webinar covers all the major developments in corporate law in 2019, and looks ahead to consider what issues might arise ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £99+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.