Jamie's practice specialises in venture capital with significant experience in advising start-ups through to unicorns.
Jamie acts for both early and late stage companies in intellectual property rich sectors and those who invest in them, including some of the most active venture capital funds, corporate or individual investors.
Jamie has a passion for disruptive technologies, innovation and entrepreneurial business. He has acted on countless transactions across a broad range of sectors both in the UK and internationally, but is most known for his experience in acting on investments into FinTech and Artificial Intelligence companies.
Jamie has deep knowledge of the practice area in which he operates and market trends, which he leverages to provide clear and concise advice on a range of corporate issues taking high growth technology companies from start-up through to exit.
He presents on corporate law and venture capital to clients and at seminars in the City, including practitioners’ conferences on practical legal issues in venture capital transactions and SEIS/EIS investments.
An active participant in the venture capital community, Jamie has contributed to industry standard form documentation, acted as a mentor for various Seedcamp portfolio companies and hosted office-hours for the Barclays' TechStars cohort.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.