1 Crown Office Row
Isabel McArdle has extensive experience in healthcare law (including clinical negligence, cross-over public law matters, personal injury and inquests), public law (including human rights and public inquiries) and indirect tax. She acts for Claimants and Defendants and was appointed to the Attorney General’s C Panel in 2014.
Isabel’s experience is wide ranging and includes birth injuries, wrongful birth, surgical complications, and orthopaedic injuries. She has particular experience in human rights claims arising in the healthcare setting.
Her inquest experience has had an emphasis on surgical problems and general practice diagnosis and referral.
- Ian Paterson litigation: (Acted for various Claimants against a Consultant Breast Surgeon facing allegations including performing an unauthorised mastectomy technique and unnecessary surgical procedures.)
- Inquest into the Death of John Moore-Robinson: (Acted for the family of the Deceased, whose internal bleeding was not diagnosed at A&E, resulting in his death shortly after. This was a second inquest, involving care provided by the Mid Staffordshire NHS Foundation Trust.)
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £80+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.