Counsel for EU and International Law
House of Commons
Indira Rao MBE is Counsel for EU and International Law in the House of Commons. She has over 20 years of experience advising on EU law, public international law and constitutional and administrative law in Parliament and Government, following five years of experience at a Magic Circle law firm. She was the lead lawyer at the Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office advising on legal issues arising from the UK’s withdrawal from the EU. Her previous roles include senior legal adviser on EU and international law at the Attorney General’s Office, First Secretary (Legal) at the UK Permanent Representation to the EU and UK Agent to the Court of Justice of the European Union. She is a co-author with Eleonor Duhs of Retained EU Law: A practical guide, (2021), The Law Society.
- Available nowEU Exit regulations (2021)BrexitIn this fourth and final webinar in the series, our expert speakers discuss changes to retained EU law, setting out the statutory framework for correcting ...
- Available nowChange and continuity – supremacy and the Charter (2021)BrexitThis third webinar in our series on retained EU law looks at the continued relevance of the principle of supremacy of EU law, and what ...
- Available nowThe main building blocks of retained EU law (2021)BrexitIn this webinar, the second of four in a series on retained EU law, our expert speakers look closer at the specifics of retained EU ...
- Available nowA practitioner’s guide to retained EU law (2021)BrexitIn this webinar, the first of four in a series on retained EU law, our specialist speakers provide an introduction to the subject. Topics discussed ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £99+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.