Partner, Head of Tax Disputes
Ian is head of Osborne Clarke’s tax dispute practice with over 28 years experience across a range of tax issues, specialising in managing tax risk and tax disputes.
Ian recently joined Osborne Clarke from one of the top rated tax disputes practices in the UK and has represented from banks to national retailers and individuals in all the courts from the Tax Tribunal to the Supreme Court and Court of Justice of the European Union. Ian advises on disputes across all direct and indirect taxes including income tax, corporation tax, VAT, pensions tax, environmental taxes and diverted profits tax.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £99+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.