Farnham Castle Intercultural Training
Heike holds a degree in English and French from the University of Heidelberg, a Postgraduate Diploma in Intercultural Management from Cambridge University and a Practitioner Diploma in Executive Coaching from the Academy of Executive Coaching, London.
Following a career in the translation and the IT industry in the UK and in Germany, Heike has worked as an intercultural trainer for the past 15 years. Now based in the UK, she is working for many of the major training providers in this field. She has delivered group or individual training sessions for major corporations across a wide range of industries, from pharmaceuticals to consumer goods, and at all levels of a company hierarchy, from recent graduates through to CEOs.
She also delivers more general leadership training covering areas such as communication, motivation and engagement.
As an Executive Coach, she has supported many individuals in their professional and personal development.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £80+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.