Harriet Allsop is an associate solicitor in the property and housing litigation department.
Her areas of expertise include commercial landlord and tenant disputes, including rent recovery, forfeiture, residential possession proceedings and residential service charge disputes. Harriet also has experience of advising residential freehold companies of their landlord obligations and dealing with disputes over easements, rights of way and professional negligence concerning property transactions.
Harriet has a particular interest in forfeiture proceedings and arrears recovery.
- Available now(Brief) The latest residential property cases (2021) - update on 89 Holland ParkWebinar Briefs|Hot Topics|Residential PropertyFollowing the recording of our webinar on The latest residential property cases (2021) on 26 April 2021, a further judgment was handed down by the ...
- Available nowThe latest residential property cases (2021)Residential PropertyOur subject specialists provide an overview of a selection of the most significant residential property development cases over the past year, discussing the following judgments:89 ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £99+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.