New Square Chambers
Guy is a chancery and commercial specialist who acts in complex cases which often raise difficult and/or novel points of law. His commercial work includes banking, finance, commercial contract, company and partnership and professional negligence. He also has expertise in more traditional chancery matters such as landlord and tenant, property and trusts.
Guy has a particular interest in the proper legal approach to transactions which on their face do not reflect the reality and the equitable remedies, which may be available in such circumstances. Whether setting aside seemingly effective transactions for mistake, misrepresentation or undue influence or enforcing informal or flawed transactions by applying the principles of construction, rectification, constructive trust or estoppel.
In administrative law matters Guy has particular experience of acting for commercial clients whose business interests have been adversely affected by administrative decisions.
He has extensive appellate experience at all levels up to the Supreme Court.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.