Senior Paralegal – Personal Injury
Penningtons Manches Cooper LLP
Georgia is a senior paralegal (GCILEx) in the clinical negligence and personal injury team, assisting clients both in the UK and abroad. She joined Penningtons Manches Cooper in 2017 and is based in the London office.
Georgia’s daily responsibilities include attending client visits and meetings, drafting witness statements, instructions to experts and instructions to counsel, attending conferences, arranging and reviewing medical records and liaising with defendants' representatives.
- Available nowPersonal Injury and Clinical Negligence - End of Year Round-Up 2021Personal Injury and Clinical NegligenceIn our annual end of year round-up for Personal Injury and Clinical Negligence, our specialist speakers provide a whistlestop tour of the key developments over ...
- Available nowFatal Accidents (2021)Personal Injury and Clinical NegligenceIn this webinar, our clinical negligence and personal injury specialists provide an overview and critique of the law as it presently stands concerning fatal accidents. ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £105+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.