Fiona is a Partner in Shoosmiths' Commercial Group and specialises in advising clients across all sectors on business critical commercial contracts (purchasing, production, infrastructure and logistics) as well as outsourcings, regularly with a cross border aspect. Fiona advises on all aspects of supply chain arrangements for goods (including FMCG) and services and other route to market arrangements including agency and distribution.
Prior to joining Shoosmiths, Fiona was General Counsel Europe for a Division of a global business Plc where she was also a member of the European executive management team. As a partner to the business she was responsible for delivery of key projects including the European stocking hub with strategic supply chain, re-designing the end to end business customer contracting process in accordance with LEAN principles and devising and managing a European compliance programme in respect of global trade sanctions.
- Available now(Brief) Force majeure – emergence from lockdown (2020)COVID-19|Webinar Briefs|Commercial LawOur commercial law experts return to talk about contractual issues for companies as we emerge from lockdown. In particular, they examine whether the performance of ...
- Available now(Brief) Force majeure and COVID-19 (2020)COVID-19|Webinar Briefs|Commercial LawAmong businesses, one of the key issues to arise from COVID-19 and the accompanying lockdown is the fulfillment of their contractual obligations. In this webinar, ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £80+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.