Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom (UK)LLP
For more than 25 years, Elizabeth Robertson has advised on multijurisdictional business crime and regulatory matters, and has played a role in many of the most important criminal and regulatory investigations in the U.K.
Ms. Robertson’s decades of experience have given her significant understanding of the priorities of the U.K. prosecuting authorities, including the Serious Fraud Office, the Financial Conduct Authority, HM Revenue and Customs, and the Competition and Markets Authority. She has particular experience in advising on corruption, money laundering, economic sanctions and criminal tax cases and is regularly asked by clients to assist with governance and compliance matters, including by international and U.K. companies that are facing complex and sensitive board-level reputational risk issues.
Ms. Robertson has successfully defended clients in enforcement actions brought by multiple agencies, and responded to coordinated dawn raids in the U.K. and overseas. Her experience spans a wide range of industry sectors, including financial services, media, fintech, mining, sports and retail. She also has provided compliance advice related to anti-money laundering, anti-corruption, whistleblowing and data privacy. Additionally, she has experience in ancillary matters, such as extradition and mutual legal assistance, as well as applying to INTERPOL for access to information or for information to be amended or deleted.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £99+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.