David Reade QC
David is recognised as one of the Country’s leading silks in commercial litigation and employment law. He has appeared in many leading authorities.
His approach to work is reflected by the quotations which appear from his clients in Chambers & Partners and the Legal 500. Chambers & Partners 2013 describe David as a "delightful guy who is very sharp-witted and highly approachable", "imaginative in his thinking" and his "courtroom performances are extremely smooth and authoritative" impressed sources say.
In the last two years the directories have quoted clients as saying of David that he was "clear, practical and extremely effective." A "robust and fearless presence,”, "able to deal with really knotty issues”, "vivacious, bold and brilliant","pleasingly straightforward” and "helpful in getting you out of a tight spot”.
He brings to his work experience across a broad spectrum of legal practice which has refined as his career has developed into his present fields of specialism. In dealing with clients he prides himself on being approachable and providing a service geared to the needs of the client for, as one of his clients said, he is not a 'one size fits all' type of practitioner; he tailors his approach to each client and case with great meticulousness." .
He is also an ADR qualified mediator.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.