Partner & Solicitor Advocate
Craig is an experienced commercial litigator. He advises clients in the commercial, financial services and energy sectors how to resolve disputes, with a particular interest in interpreting and advising upon complex contracts. Craig is increasingly called upon to advise clients on the defence of Group Proceedings in Scotland.
Whilst he has significant experience in conducting the progress of court cases in the Court of Session and Sheriff Court, he has also represented clients in International Arbitrations, under both the Scottish Arbitration and ICC Rules.
Craig is a Solicitor Advocate within the 'Advocacy by Brodies' set, and can appear before all Courts in Scotland and the Supreme Court and Privy Council in London. He has extensive Court, Inquiry and Tribunal advocacy experience.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £105+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.