Dr Cornelius Frie is a partner in DLA's Corporate / M&A practice group in their Cologne office.
Cornelius' practice focuses on mergers and acquisitions, joint venture transactions and restructuring and corporate reorganisation projects. He advises German and international corporates and financial investors on national and international complex M&A transactions, both from a seller's as well as a purchaser's perspective and on the structuring of such acquisitions (ie auction sale). His area of expertise further covers all aspects of corporate and commercial law.
Cornelius has a clear industry focus and proven track record in the areas of real estate, energy, IT and banking.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £80+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.