Claire is a recommended lawyer in the Legal 500 for International Arbitration and listed as a recommended lawyer in Who’s Who Legal: Global Leaders for Construction Law.
She specialises in the resolution of both domestic and international construction and engineering disputes that may arise during the life-cycle of a project including those relating to delays, variations, defects, interim payment notices and final account disputes.
She has experience of all major forms of dispute resolution including litigation, adjudication, arbitration, and mediation and regularly advises clients on the best strategies to adopt in order to resolve their disputes in accordance with their commercial objectives.
She regularly advises in relation to the key standard form construction contracts including the NEC, JCT, FIDIC and IChemE forms and has worked across a wide range of sectors within the industry including in relation to a nuclear implicated facility.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £110+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.