Anna has specialised in family law since qualifying as a solicitor in 2011, joining Dawson Cornwell in 2016.
Anna advises on all aspects of family law, particularly financial issues arising upon divorce or separation of cohabiting couples. She advises on a range of complex legal issues, including financial provision for children of unmarried parents, claims in respect of property owned by cohabitees, pre and post nuptial agreements, the treatment of non-disclosure by one party and cases involving a significant asset base. Anna is also experienced in international cases including advising on complex issues of enforcement in other jurisdictions, securing financial provision for parties who have obtained an overseas divorce, the treatment of offshore trusts or other international assets, and multifaceted jurisdictional issues concerning competing legal proceedings in other countries.
Anna takes a pragmatic and commercial approach to resolving cases, aiming to achieve the most beneficial outcome for her clients in the most cost-effective manner possible.
She is a member of Resolution the specialist family law organisation. She has written extensively for various legal publications, including Family Law Journal and International Family Law, has prepared training materials for the European Family Justice Observatory and presented training webinars for other family lawyers.
Anna has volunteered for various pro bono organisations over the years including Liberty and the Citizens' Advice Bureau at The Central Family Court.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £80+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.