Vice President and Solicitor
Anjali leads the tax liability insurance offering in Lockton's Transactional Risks team. works in the Transactional Risks team. She has over 10 years experience in corporate tax, specialising in M&A and private equity transactions. Anjali has extensive experience in leading due diligence reviews and cross-border tax structuring projects. Anjali has previously worked at a leading law firm, Skadden Arps, and two Big 4 accounting firms, PwC and Ernst & Young in London. Anjali is originally a qualified Australian lawyer and was a Senior Associate at Minter Ellison, a top tier law firm in Australia.
No webinars found.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £80+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.