Andrew is a specialist in claimant personal injury, with a particular interest in cases involving employers liability, public liability and Travel claims. Andrew also specialises in multi track and serious injury claims. Andrew has published several books on EL/ PL, fraud and Travel claims which can be found at http://www.lawbriefpublishing.com/all-books/
Andrew also has a specific interest in housing disrepair and cavity wall claims. Andrew is published on the subject at http://www.lawbriefpublishing.com/product/housingdisrepairandcavitywallclaims/
Before qualifying, as a Barrister, Andrew has 6 years advocacy experience, as a Solicitor. Andrew has worked for a number of leading Legal 500 firms specialising in RTA fraud, including Keoghs LLP and Weightmans LLP, acting for some of the leading insurance companies in the UK.
Andrew has also worked for a number of leading claimant personal injury and credit hire law firms, acting for some of the largest credit hire companies in the UK. Previously, Andrew was the Head of Litigation and In House Solicitor Advocate at a claimant personal injury and credit hire firm, with over 50 staff, and Andrew brings this vast experience, as a Solicitor, to the Bar.
- Available nowThe latest on industrial disease (2019)Personal InjuryTopics discussed will include:An update on VWF/ HAVS claims FLIPAn update on manual handling casesAn update on COSH casesAn update on limitation and section 33 ...
- Available nowEmployers liability in 2019Personal InjuryTopic discussed will include:The top 5 key cases of 2018Update on slipping and tripping claims in the workplaceUpdate on manual handling claimsUpdate on construction site ...
- Available nowCFAs, funding costs and the portalsPersonal InjuryCosts and different types of costs arrangements in personal injury cases can prove very difficult to demystify. This webinar will look at a wealth different ...
- Available nowIndustrial disease claims: including deafness and noise induced hearing lossPersonal InjuryIndustrial deafness cases can prove very challenging for claimant lawyers, not least of all due to issues surrounding evidence. This webinar will look at a ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £80+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.