Anthony Gold Solicitors
Alex joined Anthony Gold as a Paralegal in the Injury and Medical claims department in March 2019. He originally studied History at the University of Oxford, graduating in 2013. After a number of years working self-employed as a private tutor and actor, he undertook the Graduate Diploma in Law at BPP University and was employed at a Fintech start-up prior to commencing work at Anthony Gold.
Alex assists Managing Partner David Marshall, Partner Sana Bibi and Senior Associate Amanda Hopkins on a number of complex Personal Injury and Clinical Negligence claims. He has a wide range of experience in client facing roles and brings the benefit of this expertise to his handling of the firm’s new enquiries. Alex began a Training Contract at Anthony Gold in September 2020.
- Available now(Brief) How to make the most out of your training contract (2021)Webinar Briefs|Personal SkillsOur speakers explore how to make the most out of a training contract in this Webinar Brief.Viewing this webinar will help solicitors to meet the ...
- Available now(Brief) Progressing from Trainee Solicitor to NQ Solicitor (2021)Webinar Briefs|Personal SkillsThis Webinar Brief examines the journey of a solicitor progressing from trainee to qualification.Viewing this webinar will help solicitors to meet the following requirements set ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £99+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.