Alan has studied at Harvard University, Leicester University, the London School of Economics, The College of Law and the University of Greenwich.
On being admitted as a solicitor he worked in private practice before becoming the Director of Legal Affairs and Compliance for a London Stock Exchange listed financial services company. For the past 15 years Alan has been involved in education and training.
Alan has lectured to a wide variety of audiences in the UK and Internationally on the City, Financial Services, Compliance, Banking and Investment Law, Islamic Financial Law, Corporate Finance, Insolvency, Fraud and Business Crimes and Negotiation.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £80+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.