- 08 Jul201912:30The rights of EU citizens after the transition period (2019)Brexit|ImmigrationOur immigration specialists take an in depth look at the impact of Brexit on the rights of EU citizens, and in particular how they will ...
- 06 Aug201912:30(LIVE) The latest developments in planning (2019)Commercial PropertyOur planning experts discuss all the key changes to the law over the past twelve months in this webinar, as well as the key issues ...
- 16 Jul201912:30SRD II - The Shareholder Rights Directive II (2019)Corporate LawThe Shareholder Rights Directive II (SRD II) was adopted in May 2017, and is set to be implemented by 10 June 2019, irrespective of what ...
- 08 Oct201912:30The effect of Brexit on IP rights (2019)Brexit|Intellectual PropertyBrexit will affect all aspects of intellectual property, and this webinar will look at both short term changes, and things to consider in the longer ...
- 30 Sep201912:30Learning and development in the multi-generational workplace (2019)Learning and DevelopmentOur expert speakers provide a holistic look at learning and development strategies for the multi-generational workplace.A full agenda will be posted here before the broadcast ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.