- Available nowThe New EU Securitisation Regulation (2019)Banking and Financial Services|Corporate LawThis session will cover the main aspects of the EU Securitisation Regulation, the new regulatory framework for securitisations applicable from 1 January 2019. Principal topics ...
- Available nowImplications of the new Prospectus Regulation (2018)Corporate LawThe new EU prospectus regulation will be phased in to replace the existing EU Prospectus Directive. In this webinar, our securities experts will discuss how ...
- Available nowDivergence with the Welsh Assembly in property (2019)Residential PropertyThere are a number of areas in property law where the Welsh Assembly has chosen to diverge from the law in England; in this webinar ...
- Available nowThe new SRA Handbook (2019)Practice Risk and ComplianceThe SRA will update on key features of its regulatory reform programme:The new Standards and Regulations that will replace the Handbook in 2019Better information to ...
- Available nowThe SRA's new transparency rules (2019)Practice Risk and ComplianceHow to use the regulations to sell your firm;What approach are firms taking to the new regime?;Fee structure options and their impact;Disbursements and VAT;What else ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.