(LIVE) The latest commercial law cases (2022)
Our business litigation specialists provide an overview of the most significant commercial cases of the past year in this webinar, and discuss their ramifications.
A full description of this webinar will be added prior to its release.
To view this live broadcast for FREE, please complete the registration form below. You will then receive an email with your joining instructions.
Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan LLP
Herbert Smith Freehills
- Available nowThe latest residential property cases (2021)Residential PropertyOur subject specialists provide an overview of a selection of the most significant residential property development cases over the past year, discussing the following judgments:89 ...
- 01 Nov202212:30(LIVE) The latest family law cases (2022)Free Live Webinars|FamilyA full description of this webinar will be added prior to its release.To view this live broadcast for FREE, please complete the registration form below. ...
- Available nowThe latest corporate law cases (2020)Bar Council offer|Free Live Webinars|Corporate LawA number of significant disputes have had important consequences for corporates and their advisors in 2019 and 2020, and in this webinar our dispute resolution ...
- Available nowThe latest residential property cases (2020)Free Live Webinars|Bar Council offer|Residential PropertyThis webinar provides an overview of key residential property cases during 2020, with topics including:Section 21 Notices and gas certificates: Trecarrell House v Bouncefield (2020) ...
- Available nowThe latest tax cases (2020)Bar Council offer|VAT and Indirect Tax|Tax for General Practice|Corporate and Business Tax|Dispute Resolution|Commercial LawIn this webinar, our contentious tax specialists discuss all the most significant tax judgments over the past year, and cast an eye to important decisions ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £105+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.