Test Your System
Network instructions for LexisNexis Webinar service 2017
White-list the following server subnet which delivers the webinar content:
White list the following domains:
*lexisauditorium.com (note - add the wildcard "*" )
*thewebinarcompany.com (note - add the wildcard "*" )
Ask your Network team to ensure HTTP streaming protocol over port 80 is activated on your corporate network.
Check that Adobe Flash 9 or higher is installed.
Use browsers IE11 with Flash enabled, Chrome 61+, Firefox 56+. Check that O/S is Win7 or later.
Check if a proxy server is used for internet access on the client PC being used, and if so configure the proxy server as above.
For further questions please contact webinar support:
- Tel: 01353 656 279 (Technical support Line)
- Email: email@example.com
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.