Private Client Tax
To meet increasing demand, we have increased the number of webinars in our private client tax programme to 12 for 2018. This allows us to cover private client subjects as varied as the financial goals of your clients, ensuring you are up to date and ready to handle everything that’s asked of you. Whatever tax advice you are called on to provide, our programme will provide you with the practical guidance you need to advise your clients effectively.
We begin the year with another look at the PSC register and trusts, something of interest to all private client practitioners. The Finance Bill 2017-18 will doubtless crop up throughout the year, but we also have dedicated webinars looking at key aspects of it, including pensions provisions and changes to offshore trusts.Subscribe to Private Client Tax
- 26 Feb201812:30The latest on the PSC Register and trusts (2018)Private Client Tax
- 19 Mar201812:30Probate and trust disputes in 2018Private Client Tax
- 09 Apr201812:30Tax issues for high-net-worth individuals (2018)Private Client Tax
- 08 May201812:30Capital Gains Tax in 2018Private Client Tax
- 29 May201812:30Tax avoidance in 2018Private Client Tax
- 25 Jun201812:30Pensions planning in 2018Private Client Tax
- 16 Jul201812:30Pension provisions in the Finance Act 2017 (2018)Private Client Tax
- 17 Sep201812:30The operation of the Residential Nil Rate Band (2018)Private Client Tax
- 08 Oct201812:30Inheritance Act Claims (2018)Private Client Tax
- 29 Oct201815:30Changes to offshore trusts in the Finance Act 2018Private Client Tax
- 19 Nov201812:30The latest on the deemed domicile rules (2018)Private Client Tax
- 10 Dec201812:30Private client tax yearly round up (2018)Private Client Tax
Webinars on demand
- Available nowEstate planning and trusts in 2017Private Client TaxIn this webinar, our private client tax specialists will discuss a number of recent developments in estate planning and trusts, helping you maintain your awareness ...
- Available nowThe Common Reporting Standard (CRS) and Trusts (2017)Private Client TaxHigh hopes for tackling global tax evasion are pinned on the Common Reporting Standards, which were incorporated into UK law on 31 May 2017. While ...
- Available nowPrivate client tax yearly round-up 2017Private Client TaxThis webinar will review all the key developments in private client tax over the past year, summarising all the major happenings and how they affect ...
- Available nowPensions planning in 2017Private Client TaxPension contributions provide a key tax planning opportunity, and in this webinar our area specialists will discuss a number of contemporary issues, helping to make ...
- Available nowTax avoidance in 2017Private Client TaxThe Finance Act 2017 promises to bring a number of changes to tax avoidance, and in this webinar our subject specialists will ensure you are ...
- Available nowCapital Gains Tax in 2017Private Client TaxThe significant changes that capital gains tax has undergone in the past 12 months, most notably the reductions in the lower rates in the March ...
- Available nowTax issues for high-net-worth individualsPrivate Client TaxIn spite of Brexit, London continues to maintain its position as a popular base for high-net-worth individuals (HNWIs). In this webinar, our expert speakers will ...
- Available nowThe PSC Register and trustsPrivate Client TaxThis webinar covers the intricacies of the requirements for applying the PSC Register rules to trusts, introduced in April last year. Our subject specialists will ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.