Susanna is a Partner in our Solicitors Regulation team.
She is a litigator specialising in regulatory law and professional disciplinary work for solicitors and other legal professionals, in addition to general commercial litigation. She has also acted for solicitors challenging the refusal of professional indemnity cover.
Susanna acts for individual solicitors, partners and employees in all professional disciplinary matters including SRA investigations, applications and appeals relating to Practising Certificate conditions, disciplinary proceedings before SRA adjudicators, LeO complaints, referrals to the SDT, statutory appeals to the High Court, including challenging intervention decisions and appeals against sanctions as well as judicial review proceedings.
In addition to advising solicitors when things go wrong, Susanna advises on compliance and reporting obligations and has assisted COLPs and COFAs in relation to investigations concerning compliance with their duties and in connection with applications for approval as role holders. Susanna also advises on data protection, the Separate Business Rule, applications for recognition and approval and Alternative Business Structures.
Susanna’s litigation practice includes advising on contractual disputes, director and shareholder disputes; partnership issues insolvency issues and general commercial disputes.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.