Sara Masters QC
20 Essex Street
Sara specialises in all areas of commercial law. She has a particular interest in jurisdictional disputes, including jurisdictional issues in arbitration and in private international law and conflicts of law. She also has extensive experience in insurance and reinsurance, sale of goods, shipping (including ship-building and ship sale disputes) and commodities, aviation, construction, energy and European Union law, particularly competition law.
She has appeared in the High Court, the CAT, the Court of Appeal, the House of Lords, and the Privy Council and before the European Court of Justice and the DIFC Courts. Sara is registered to appear before the Singapore International Commercial Court. She also appears frequently before arbitrators in a broad range of disputes both in the UK and abroad.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.