Legal Practice Management
Our 2018 programme will look at a wide range of topics crucial to the proper management and success of your firm.
Alongside important update sessions on key areas such as effective complaints management, health and safety, and equality and diversity, we will also be running new sessions on topics such as the impending impact of the hotly-anticipated GDPR, and also how you can best utilise social media tools such as LinkedIn to boost your firm’s profile.Subscribe to Legal Practice Management
- 03 Apr201812:30Data protection and the GDPRLegal Practice Management
- 06 Jun201812:30Health and safety updateLegal Practice Management
- 17 Jul201812:30Cybercrime: planning for and addressing the threatLegal Practice Management
- 26 Sep201812:30Equality and diversityLegal Practice Management
- 26 Nov201812:30LinkedIn and social media for law firmsLegal Practice Management
Webinars on demand
- Available nowEffective complaints managementLegal Practice ManagementKnowing how to properly deal with complaints from clients when they do happen is a crucial part of practice, both from a regulatory point of ...
- Available nowBest practice for the MLRO in your firmLegal Practice ManagementThe MLRO is faced with a very important role in their firm, and although some duties may be delegated, final responsibility will always lie with ...
- Available nowShared parental leave in the legal sectorLegal Practice ManagementShared parental leave has been a hot topic in the legal sector for quite some time now and is increasingly being asked for by parents. ...
- Available nowConflicts of interest and client confidentialityLegal Practice ManagementConflicts of interest can prove very difficult to deal with when they arise in the course of advising a client, and can often be entered ...
- Available nowPensions for law firm partnersLegal Practice ManagementDue to their complexity pensions are a topic many often dread approaching, but this does not diminish their importance. This webinar will look at the ...
- Available nowChallenges for COLPs and COFAs and how to mitigate theseLegal Practice ManagementThe roles of the COLP and COFA are important in the day to day running of any firm, but they can also prove challenging for ...
- Available nowCybersecurity update 2017Legal Practice ManagementLaw firms are increasingly falling victim to cyber-attacks and many are still not protecting themselves as they should be. This webinar will provide practical guidance ...
- Available nowFinancial strategy for law firmsLegal Practice ManagementFinancial strategy for law firms can relate to a host of issues and can means different things to different people. Our presenters are highly experienced ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.