Legal Practice Management
Our 2018 programme will look at a wide range of topics crucial to the proper management and success of your firm.
Alongside important update sessions on key areas such as effective complaints management, health and safety, and equality and diversity, we will also be running new sessions on topics such as the impending impact of the hotly-anticipated GDPR, and also how you can best utilise social media tools such as LinkedIn to boost your firm’s profile.Subscribe to Legal Practice Management
- 20 Feb201912:30AI and technology in legal practice (2019)Legal Practice Management
- 01 Apr201912:30Using social media for marketing (2019)Legal Practice Management
- 07 May201912:30The implications of Brexit for legal practice management (2019)Legal Practice Management|Brexit
- 11 Jun201912:30Effective branding for law firms (2019)Legal Practice Management
- 22 Jul201912:30Managing mergers, joint ventures and acquisitions (2019)Legal Practice Management
- 30 Oct201912:30Content marketing for lawyers (2019)Legal Practice Management
Webinars on demand
- Available nowEquality and diversityLegal Practice ManagementMany studies have shown that there is not only an ethical argument for proper equality and diversity measures in law firms but also a strong ...
- Available nowLinkedIn and social media for law firmsLegal Practice ManagementLinkedIn and other social media tools can prove valuable allies for law firms, but knowing how to get the most out of them can be ...
- Available nowCybercrime: planning for and addressing the threatLegal Practice ManagementIn recent years law firms have been falling victim to cybercrime attacks in ever-increasing number. This webinar will look at some of the most common ...
- Available nowData protection and the GDPRLegal Practice ManagementThis webinar will look at the long-awaited General Data Protection Regulation, discussing its provision versus the Data Protection Act 1998 and providing practical tips throughout ...
- Available nowHealth and safety updateLegal Practice ManagementThis webinar will look at a range of important health and safety issues which can arise in an office environment, with practical advice and tips ...
- Available nowEffective complaints managementLegal Practice ManagementKnowing how to properly deal with complaints from clients when they do happen is a crucial part of practice, both from a regulatory point of ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.