Legal Practice Management
Our 2017 programme will be primarily concerned with providing you with the practical knowledge you require to properly manage your firm, including such pertinent topics such as how to plan your firm's financial strategy, the inevitable complexity of exit and succession planning, and also what your COLPs and COFAs need to know to carry out their roles effectively.
Other hot topics we will be looking at include sessions on cybersecurity and also shared parental leave in the legal sector.Subscribe to Legal Practice Management
- 28 Jan201715:30Alternative fee arrangements: the end of the billable hour?Legal Practice ManagementAlternative fee arrangements have consistently been increasing in popularity with clients over the last few years, and law firms are constantly finding new formats to ...
- 14 Feb201715:30Exit and succession planning: avoiding crises when partners leave the firmLegal Practice Management
- 07 Mar201715:30Financial strategy for law firmsLegal Practice Management
- 04 Apr201715:30Cybersecurity update 2017Legal Practice Management
- 05 May201715:30Challenges for COLPs and COFAs and how to mitigate theseLegal Practice Management
- 30 May201715:30Pensions for law firm partnersLegal Practice Management
- 20 Jun201715:30Conflicts of interest and client confidentialityLegal Practice Management
- 08 Aug201715:30Shared parental leave in the legal sectorLegal Practice Management
- 19 Sep201715:30Best practice for the MLRO in your firmLegal Practice Management
Webinars on demand
- Available nowCybersecurity for law firms: the risks and how to manage them effectivelyLegal Practice ManagementCybersecurity is as prevalent an issue as ever. This webinar will provide an update on the current legal framework surrounding cybersecurity, as well as a ...
- Available nowHow to market effectivelyLegal Practice ManagementGiven the amount of competition in the legal services industry, effective marketing for law firms has never been more important. This webinar will look at ...
- Available nowExit and succession planningLegal Practice ManagementPlanning for the exit or succession of partners is crucial to ensure the smoothest transition, and therefore continued smooth running, of a law firm. This ...
- Available nowEquality and diversityLegal Practice ManagementAside from the ethical implications of having a clear equality and diversity policy there is now a stronger than ever business case for one as ...
- Available nowNew Separate Business Rules and opportunitiesLegal Practice ManagementWith perspectives and advice from both practice and the regulator, this webinar will discuss many aspects of the new Separate Business Rules, as detailed in ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers two hours of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.