- Available nowVAT and Tripartite arrangements in 2019VAT and Indirect TaxIn this webinar, our indirect tax specialist provides a masterclass on the latest developments in VAT and Tripartite arrangements. Topics discussed include:Tripartite arrangements and third ...
- 02 May201912:30Financial services: issues and trends for in-house lawyers (2019)Banking and Financial Services|In-House CounselThe differences between front book and back book trades as part of an IBOR transition strategyWhat legal teams need to be doing now in preparation ...
- Available nowThe latest in VAT for general practitioners (2018)Tax for General PracticeVAT is important to countless areas of legal practice, and in this webinar our VAT specialist will provide you with an overview of the key ...
- Available nowVAT and property in 2018VAT and Indirect TaxVAT is a complicated and fast evolving area of tax, particularly as it relates to property. In this webinar, our specialist speakers look to demystify ...
- Available nowLitigation and disputes in VAT and Indirect Tax (2018)VAT and Indirect TaxThere have been a number of interesting VAT cases before the courts in the past 18 months. In this webinar, our disputes specialists cherry pick ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.