15 Old Square
- Available nowSDLT & VAT in commercial property (2018)Commercial Property LawSDLT and VAT are the behemoths of real estate taxation, and our subject specialists will take you through key points concerning each of them, helping ...
- Available nowResidential nil rate band (RNRB) update (2019)Private Client TaxThe basicsDeath after 6/4/17Qualifying residential interestClosely inheritedTransferable residence nil rate bandTaper for assets over £2mTrustsDeeds of variation and RNRBGifts with reservation of benefitDownsizing relief – ...
- Available nowLand transaction taxes: SDLT, LBTT and LTT (2018)VAT and Indirect TaxIn this webinar our indirect tax experts look at the present state of land transaction taxes, highlighting the changes you should be aware of regarding ...
- 09 Dec202012:30Residential Property Law - End of year round-up 2019Residential PropertyIn our Residential Property Law end of year round-up, we evaluate the key happenings in the sector throughout 2019, and look ahead to likely developments ...
- Available nowMisuses of lasting powers of attorney (2019)Private Client Law and PracticeProblems that arise from case lawWhat to do when things go wrongDrafting better LPAsSupervising attorneysPlease note that this agenda is provisional and is subject to ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.