Gabelle, a division of Abbey Tax and Consultancy Services Limited
Old Square Tax Chambers
- Available nowVAT and Indirect Tax - Summer Update 2019VAT and Indirect TaxOur specialist speakers provide an update on all the key developments in VAT and indirect tax so far in 2019.A full agenda will be posted ...
- Available nowSDLT & VAT in commercial property (2018)Commercial Property LawSDLT and VAT are the behemoths of real estate taxation, and our subject specialists will take you through key points concerning each of them, helping ...
- Available nowVAT and Tripartite arrangements in 2019VAT and Indirect TaxIn this webinar, our indirect tax specialist provides a masterclass on the latest developments in VAT and Tripartite arrangements. Topics discussed include:Tripartite arrangements and third ...
- Available nowThe latest in VAT for general practitioners (2018)Tax for General PracticeVAT is important to countless areas of legal practice, and in this webinar our VAT specialist will provide you with an overview of the key ...
- Available nowEnfranchisement - lease extensions and freehold collective enfranchisement (2018)Residential PropertyThis webinar focuses specifically on enfranchisement, and within that topic, on lease extensions and freehold collective enfranchisement.For a preview, click the video link below: Viewing ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.