11 New Square
The latest in VAT for general practitioners (2018) - 2 slides per page (pdf)
The latest in VAT for general practitioners (2018) - 3 slides per page (pdf)
The latest in VAT for general practitioners (2018) - podcast (mp3)
Marriott Rewards and Whitbread Group v HMRC (pdf)
Tesco Freetime (PDF)
Wakefield College v HMRC (PDF)
2017 Tax Webinars Brochure (pdf)
2018 Tax Webinars Brochure (pdf)
- 30 Apr201912:30Tax for General Practice - Spring update 2019Tax for General PracticeIn our inaugural Tax for General Practice Spring Update, our expert speakers will bring you up to date with all the important tax issues currently ...
- Available nowVAT and Tripartite arrangements in 2019VAT and Indirect TaxIn this webinar, our indirect tax specialist provides a masterclass on the latest developments in VAT and Tripartite arrangements. Topics discussed include:Tripartite arrangements and third ...
- 15 Apr201912:30The latest in fintech (2019)Banking and Financial Services|TMT (IT Law and Practice)Fintech has proven it is more than merely a buzzword, and continues to grow in importance at the heart of financial services' practice. In this ...
- Available nowVAT and property in 2018VAT and Indirect TaxVAT is a complicated and fast evolving area of tax, particularly as it relates to property. In this webinar, our specialist speakers look to demystify ...
- 11 Jun201912:30Effective branding for law firms (2019)Legal Practice ManagementBranding cuts across all practice areas; effective branding invariably leads to more and better targeted clients. In this webinar, our marketing specialists provide a master ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.