Senior Tax Manager
Tax issues for SMEs and owner-managed businesses (2019) - 2 slides per page (pdf)
Tax issues for SMEs and owner-managed businesses (2019) - 3 slides per page (pdf)
Tax issues for SMEs and owner-managed businesses (2019) - Podcast (mp3)
2018 Tax Webinars Brochure (pdf)
2019 Tax Webinars Brochure (pdf)
Training and Evaluation Record (PDF)
- 07 Oct201912:30Tax issues in commercial property (2019)Tax for General Practice|Commercial PropertyIn this webinar, our tax specialists explore a range of tax issues that commercial property practitioners ought to be aware of, and provide insight into ...
- 13 Dec201912:30Corporate and Business Tax - End of year round-up 2019Corporate and Business TaxOur end of year round-up provides an overview of the key corporate and business tax developments in 2019, as well as things to watch out ...
- Available nowAccounting for share schemes (2019)Corporate and Business TaxOur specialist speaker provides a master class on accounting for share schemes in the corporate and business tax webinar.For a preview, click the video link ...
- Available nowTax for General Practice - Spring update 2019Tax for General PracticeIn our inaugural Tax for General Practice Spring Update, our expert speakers will bring you up to date with all the important tax issues currently ...
- Available nowAdvising the family business: love, leadership and loss (2019)Private Client Law and Practice|FamilyIn this webinar, our expert speakers provide a masterclass on advising family businesses for anyone who works with them, whether in the private client world ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.