15 Old Square
Old Square Tax Chambers
- Available nowTax for General Practice end of year round-up (2018)Tax for General PracticeThis webinar looks at the key developments in tax in 2018, drawing on the preceding webinars in our Tax for General Practice programme. Topics discussed ...
- Available nowCapital Gains Tax and Entrepreneur's Relief (2018)Tax for General PracticeCGT and ER are fundamental issues when you're advising anyone selling a business, or shares in a company. In this webinar, our specialist speakers provide ...
- Available nowDOTAS: Disclosure of tax avoidance schemes (2019)Private Client TaxTopics discussed will include:Notifiable arrangementsWho is a promoterTransitional provisions in the prescribed description of arrangements rulesThe DOTAS penalty regime and disqualified adviceDOTAS and APNsViewing this ...
- 03 Dec201912:30Tax for General Practice - End of year round-up 2019Tax for General PracticeA full agenda will be posted here before the broadcast date.Viewing this webinar will help solicitors to meet the following requirements set out in the ...
- Available nowVAT and Indirect Tax - Summer Update 2019VAT and Indirect TaxOur specialist speakers provide an update on all the key developments in VAT and indirect tax so far in 2019.A full agenda will be posted ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.