- Available nowCapital Gains Tax for non-residents in 2019Private Client TaxThis webinar will look focus on the following elements:New charges on non-residents from 2019Scope of charge on UK landAssets deriving their value from UK landTemporary ...
- Available now(LIVE) Key corporate governance changes affecting employers (2019)EmploymentThere have been a number of significant changes in corporate governance over the last year, and in this webinar our specialist speakers will address the ...
- Available nowTax for General Practice - Spring update 2019Tax for General PracticeIn our inaugural Tax for General Practice Spring Update, our expert speakers will bring you up to date with all the important tax issues currently ...
- 06 Jun201912:30International private clients and offshore tax (2019)Private Client TaxThe statutory residence test – tips and trapsInvestments for clients with international connections – UK tax considerationsThe new deemed domiciled rules – timeframes, planning and ...
- 24 Jul201912:30Costs and Funding (2019)Dispute ResolutionThere are rumbles in the market that the way funding is happening is set to change, and with PE firms and hedge funds looking at ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.