15 Old Square
- Available nowCapital Gains Tax and Entrepreneur's Relief (2018)Tax for General PracticeCGT and ER are fundamental issues when you're advising anyone selling a business, or shares in a company. In this webinar, our specialist speakers provide ...
- 30 Apr201912:30Tax for General Practice - Spring update 2019Tax for General PracticeIn our inaugural Tax for General Practice Spring Update, our expert speakers will bring you up to date with all the important tax issues currently ...
- Available nowCapital Gains Tax for non-residents in 2019Private Client TaxNew charges on non-residents from 2019Scope of charge on UK landAssets deriving their value from UK landTemporary non-residentsPermanent establishmentsAttribution of gains to UK residentsViewing this ...
- Available nowInheritance Tax and trusts in 2018Tax for General PracticeTrusts are a key tool in mitigating inheritance tax liability. Often the bread and butter of private client lawyers, there are also plenty of occasions ...
- Available nowCapital Requirements Directive IV (CRD IV) and Capital Requirements Regulation (CRR)Banking and Financial ServicesThis webinar will provide an in-depth discussion of CRD IV and CRR, looking at important factors such as reporting standards and looking ahead to further ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.