Senior Research & Development Consultant
- 10 Oct201912:30Capital Gains Tax and residential property (2019)Private Client TaxIn this webinar, our capital gains tax experts provide an update on CGT for residential property.A full agenda will be posted here before the broadcast ...
- Available nowCapital Gains Tax for non-residents in 2019Private Client TaxThis webinar will look focus on the following elements:New charges on non-residents from 2019Scope of charge on UK landAssets deriving their value from UK landTemporary ...
- Available nowDivergence with the Welsh Assembly in property (2019)Residential PropertyThere are a number of areas in property law where the Welsh Assembly has chosen to diverge from the law in England; in this webinar ...
- Available nowDevelopments in commercial contractsIn-House CounselEffective and properly drawn-up commercial contracts are paramount to the success of any business. This webinar will look at a number of different elements of ...
- Available nowTax issues in commercial property (2018)Commercial Property LawIn response to the pervasive nature of tax across all commercial property practise, we have put together a generalist webinar, touching on matters of taxation ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.