Peters & Peters
- 26 Nov201912:30Money laundering and financial crime (2019)Corporate CrimeMoney Laundering is among the headline corporate crimes, and the past year has included more significant developments than we can possibly cover in an hour. ...
- Available nowTax evasion and Corporate Crime in 2019Practice Risk and ComplianceTax evasion is a topic of perennial interest to risk and compliance practitioners, and in this webinar our expert speakers will bring you up to ...
- Available nowPayment under the 'Construction Act' (2019)ConstructionIn this webinar our specialist speakers discuss construction payment processes under construction contracts. Topics discussed include:The Housing Grants, Construction and Regeneration Act 1996 ("HGCRA") and ...
- 05 Nov201912:30(LIVE) The E-commerce landscape in 2019Commercial LawA full agenda will be posted here prior to broadcast.The live broadcast of this webinar will be free to view on Tuesday 05 November at ...
- Available nowFinancial services: issues and trends for in-house lawyers (2019)Banking and Financial Services|In-House CounselThe differences between front book and back book trades as part of an IBOR transition strategyWhat legal teams need to be doing now in preparation ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.