- 07 Oct201912:30Tax issues for SMEs and owner-managed businesses (2019)Tax for General Practice|Commercial LawIn this webinar, our corporate tax specialists discuss a range of tax issues and recent developments relevant to practioners who advise SMEs and owner-managed businesses. ...
- 07 Oct201912:30Tax issues in commercial property (2019)Tax for General Practice|Commercial PropertyIn this webinar, our tax specialists explore a range of tax issues that commercial property practitioners ought to be aware of, and provide insight into ...
- Available nowTax for General Practice - Spring update 2019Tax for General PracticeIn our inaugural Tax for General Practice Spring Update, our expert speakers will bring you up to date with all the important tax issues currently ...
- 21 Nov201912:30TMT: Issues and trends for in-house lawyers (2019)TMT (IT Law and Practice)|In-House CounselTMT is a big focus for many in-house lawyers, and this webinar offers a birds eye view of the sector, focusing on issues pertinent to ...
- Available nowInternational private clients and offshore tax (2019)Private Client TaxThe statutory residence test – tips and trapsInvestments for clients with international connections – UK tax considerationsThe new deemed domiciled rules – timeframes, planning and ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.