Pump Court Chambers
- Available nowLitigation and disputes in VAT and Indirect Tax (2018)VAT and Indirect TaxThere have been a number of interesting VAT cases before the courts in the past 18 months. In this webinar, our disputes specialists cherry pick ...
- 16 Oct201912:30Confidentiality and disclosure in 2019Practice Risk and ComplianceThere have been a number of important changes to confidentially and disclosure relevant to risk and compliance practitioners over the past 12 months, and in ...
- Available nowIssues in contentious probatePrivate Client Law and PracticeThe possible reasons a will may be challenged are many and this is reflected in the number of cases involving contentious probate we see year-on-year. ...
- Available nowBrexit and dispute resolution (2019)Brexit|Dispute ResolutionBrexit is set to have wide ranging ramifications for litigation lawyers, and in the absence of a crystal ball, our specialist speakers set out a ...
- 17 Jul201912:30Equal pay claims in 2019EmploymentEqual pay claims have been in the news over the past year, with some significant cases in the Court of Appeal. This webinar will explore ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.